-->

Farm Themed Birthday Party



This year, Jackson's only request for his birthday party was a green tractor cake... A John Deere tractor cake!  It is always more complicated to make the cake, when you are putting together the party, but when he told me how much he loved it, it was completely worth the effort!  What I love about it are the royal icing pigs.  Oh, and I actually hid a candle inside of the smoke stack, so it really made smoke when he blew it out.  It was pretty cute to see the eyes of the tractor looking up at the smoke!

1 comment

  1. Woah! What a superb cake! And I really liked the idea of a hidden candle. It is going to look amazing when lit. I am saving this post and I will get one just like this for my little one’s birthday. I have also finalized one of the Chicago event venues for the grand celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I am happy to have your feedback!